Mold Removal

12582558_sMold can be every bit as devastating to your home and quality of life as natural disaster. Health risks from living in a contaminated space can include allergies, asthma and more serious conditions. Children and the elderly present are at particularly high risk for lasting health conditions from mold exposure. If you’ve discovered spores in your home, it’s critical to act before the damage to your health or home get any worse.

5ive Star Restoration has years of experience helping families and homeowners resume their normal lives as quickly as possible, without any lasting effects from mold contamination. Our team of experts perform a thorough analysis and evaluation to determine the extent of the mold contamination, before cleaning the space and ensuring that no permanent damage remains on your home’s structure.

If you’ve discovered mold in your home, don’t attempt to solve the problem by scrubbing affected areas with a bleach and water solution. While this can act as a temporary fix for visually apparent mold growth, the problem is likely to return since bleach is not sufficient to kill spores and prevent further growth.

Our mold restoration exerts will:

  • Execute a total evaluation of your home to identify all currently affected spaces, and risks for spreading.
  • Use state-of-the-art equipment and materials to remove all living mold spores from your home.
  • Remove affected materials, and reconstruct your home to pristine, mold-free condition.

Mold is a truly noxious issue, and attempting to take the problem into your own hands could continue to place your family in harm’s way. If you’ve discovered spores in your home, it’s crucial to act quickly to obtain professional assistance to ensure the problem isn’t just removed from the surface, but stopped in its tracks. When the restoration process is complete, you can rest assured that your home remains a safe place to live your life.